Looking for character statistics
Rob Kelk
2010-01-08 05:32:36 UTC
I'm in need of some character statistics - height, weight, age,
three-sizes for the females, birthplace and birthdate for the ones in
stories set on Earth, etc. - for a shared-world writing project that I'm
a part of. Before I spend a week or three looking for this on the
Internet, I figured it might be worth a try asking on r.a.a.fandom and
r.a.a.misc whether anybody has any of the data I'm looking for, at least
for the anime characters.

So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)

Natsuko Aki, Re: Cutey Honey
Miyuri Akisato, Starship Operators
Mikuru Asahina, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ryoko Asakura, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Greenpeace Crolis, Dominion
Yayoi Fujisawa, Stellvia
Sora Hasegawa, Oh My Goddess
Shizuka Hayama, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Yuu Inagawa, Comic Party
Makoto Kino, Sailor Moon Stars
Itsuki Koizumi, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kyon, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Asuka Langley, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nancy Makuhari, Read or Die
Lebia Maverick, Silent Mobius
Kagome Mishima, Mao-chan
Yuki Nagato, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Catty Nebulart, Gall Force
Yoriko Nikaido, You're Under Arrest
Mirai Ozora, Moldiver
Yomiko Readman, Read or Die
Kohran Ri, Sakura Wars
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis 2040
Takami Sakuragi, Geobreeders
Kaolla Su, Love Hina (end of manga)
Haruhi Suzumiya, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kasumi Tendo, Ranma 1/2
Lisa Vanette, Bubblegum Crisis
Maico, Android Announcer Maico 2010
Rin-Rin, Sister Princess
Skuld, Oh My Goddess

Thanks in advance...
--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)
of childishness and the desire to be very grown-up." - C.S. Lewis
Bobby Clark
2010-01-08 08:13:17 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
I'm in need of some character statistics - height, weight, age,
three-sizes for the females, birthplace and birthdate for the ones in
stories set on Earth, etc. - for a shared-world writing project that I'm
a part of. Before I spend a week or three looking for this on the
Internet, I figured it might be worth a try asking on r.a.a.fandom and
r.a.a.misc whether anybody has any of the data I'm looking for, at least
for the anime characters.
So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)
Natsuko Aki, Re: Cutey Honey
Miyuri Akisato, Starship Operators
Mikuru Asahina, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
She is stated to be 17, but I have not seen a date. I do have a Japanese
guide book for her. Will check it out and let you know what it has in it.
Post by Rob Kelk
Ryoko Asakura, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion
There were 3 versions of Rei in the show. I think the anime says that Rei's
birthdate is unknown. Birth place is a artificial womb inside Nerv head
quarters at Tokyo 3. She was 14 at the time of the events of the TV Anime.
Post by Rob Kelk
Greenpeace Crolis, Dominion
Yayoi Fujisawa, Stellvia
Sora Hasegawa, Oh My Goddess
Shizuka Hayama, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Yuu Inagawa, Comic Party
Makoto Kino, Sailor Moon Stars
Itsuki Koizumi, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kyon, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Asuka Langley, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Birthday is December 4, 2001. Birth place should be Germany. She was 14 at
the time of the events in the TV Anime.
Post by Rob Kelk
Nancy Makuhari, Read or Die
Lebia Maverick, Silent Mobius
Kagome Mishima, Mao-chan
Yuki Nagato, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I think she is about 4 based on the last incarnation of the world that
Haruhi created. Her physical age is equivalent to a 15 year old.
Post by Rob Kelk
Catty Nebulart, Gall Force
Yoriko Nikaido, You're Under Arrest
Mirai Ozora, Moldiver
Yomiko Readman, Read or Die
Kohran Ri, Sakura Wars
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis 2040
Takami Sakuragi, Geobreeders
Kaolla Su, Love Hina (end of manga)
Haruhi Suzumiya, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
She should be 16 years old.
Ken Arromdee
2010-01-08 15:34:25 UTC
This might be a help for birthdays, though it doesn't get updated any more:

http://web51.dashosting.de/sumirechan/bday_index.html
--
Ken Arromdee / arromdee_AT_rahul.net / http://www.rahul.net/arromdee

Obi-wan Kenobi: "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
Yoda: "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."
Rob Kelk
2010-01-08 17:18:54 UTC
Post by Ken Arromdee
http://web51.dashosting.de/sumirechan/bday_index.html
Some help for the older series, yes. Thanks!
Bobby Clark
2010-01-08 15:35:05 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
I'm in need of some character statistics - height, weight, age,
three-sizes for the females, birthplace and birthdate for the ones in
stories set on Earth, etc. - for a shared-world writing project that I'm
a part of. Before I spend a week or three looking for this on the
Internet, I figured it might be worth a try asking on r.a.a.fandom and
r.a.a.misc whether anybody has any of the data I'm looking for, at least
for the anime characters.
So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)
I looked at the game guides for the PS2 and PSP games and no birthdates are
given that I could find for any of the Melancholy characters. The anime
guide I have is also missing any data like birth dates and hight, weight and
such. I will look at some issues of Newtype Japanese to see if anything
like that is given. I also have the WII game, but have not had a chace to
play it yet. Perhapse some of it is in there.

Bobby
Gerardo Campos
2010-01-08 16:03:44 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
I'm in need of some character statistics - height, weight, age,
three-sizes for the females, birthplace and birthdate for the ones in
stories set on Earth, etc. - for a shared-world writing project that I'm
a part of. Before I spend a week or three looking for this on the
Internet, I figured it might be worth a try asking on r.a.a.fandom and
r.a.a.misc whether anybody has any of the data I'm looking for, at least
for the anime characters.
So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)
Makoto Kino, Sailor Moon Stars
16 at SMStarts
December 5 (According to wikipedia)
Post by Rob Kelk
Asuka Langley, Neon Genesis Evangelion
14
December 4, 2001 (According to wikipedia)
Post by Rob Kelk
Kasumi Tendo, Ranma 1/2
19 Years old
--
Saludos
Gerardo Campos
Rob Kelk
2010-01-08 16:55:16 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 05:32:36 GMT, ***@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:

<snip>
Post by Rob Kelk
So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)
<snip>
Post by Rob Kelk
Kohran Ri, Sakura Wars
I got an email from a group-lurker pointing me at
http://sakurataisen.wikia.com/wiki/Li_Kohran ... Thanks again!

<snip>
Brian Dinnigan
2010-01-09 01:45:23 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
So... Does anybody know any of the numbers and places that were made up
for these characters? (It's an eclectic list, so I don't expect any one
person to have all of the data I'm looking for. In some cases, such as
Mikuru's birth date, the data might not even exist.)
Natsuko Aki, Re: Cutey Honey
Miyuri Akisato, Starship Operators
Mikuru Asahina, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
152cm tall
Post by Rob Kelk
Ryoko Asakura, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
160cm tall
Post by Rob Kelk
Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Greenpeace Crolis, Dominion
Yayoi Fujisawa, Stellvia
Sora Hasegawa, Oh My Goddess
Shizuka Hayama, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Yuu Inagawa, Comic Party
Makoto Kino, Sailor Moon Stars
Itsuki Koizumi, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kyon, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Asuka Langley, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nancy Makuhari, Read or Die
Lebia Maverick, Silent Mobius
Kagome Mishima, Mao-chan
Yuki Nagato, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
154 cm tall, and has been active for 3 years. I assume that means Ryoko
was active a similar amount of time.
Post by Rob Kelk
Catty Nebulart, Gall Force
16 years old, 151 cm tall, 67 kg, 69-54-78 (B-Cup)
Post by Rob Kelk
Yoriko Nikaido, You're Under Arrest
Mirai Ozora, Moldiver
Yomiko Readman, Read or Die
25 years old
Post by Rob Kelk
Kohran Ri, Sakura Wars
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis
I was going to direct you to Wikipedia for this one, but someone deleted
the refs. Here they are:

DoB: August 31, 2014
Height: 1.56 m (5 ft 1 in)
Weight: 42 kg
Chest: 84 cm (33 in)
Waist: 58 cm (23 in)
Hips: 86 cm (34 in)
She was 18 at the start of the series
Post by Rob Kelk
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis 2040
Takami Sakuragi, Geobreeders
Kaolla Su, Love Hina (end of manga)
Haruhi Suzumiya, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
158cm tall
Post by Rob Kelk
Kasumi Tendo, Ranma 1/2
Lisa Vanette, Bubblegum Crisis
During ep 8 she was 18.
Post by Rob Kelk
Maico, Android Announcer Maico 2010
Rin-Rin, Sister Princess
Skuld, Oh My Goddess
Thanks in advance...
--
dinnigan *at* nucleus *dot* com
Visit my page of anime(style) fan and original pics at:
http://www.nucleus.com/~dinnigan/fanart.htm
Rob Kelk
2010-01-09 14:09:35 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
Kohran Ri, Sakura Wars
Nene Romanova, Bubblegum Crisis
I was going to direct you to Wikipedia for this one, but someone deleted
DoB: August 31, 2014
Height: 1.56 m (5 ft 1 in)
Weight: 42 kg
Chest: 84 cm (33 in)
Waist: 58 cm (23 in)
Hips: 86 cm (34 in)
She was 18 at the start of the series
And I've got all that on my own website, too... (D'oh!) <shakes head>
Post by Rob Kelk
Kasumi Tendo, Ranma 1/2
Lisa Vanette, Bubblegum Crisis
During ep 8 she was 18.
<snip>

Thanks, Brian!
Brian Dinnigan
2010-01-09 18:33:51 UTC
Post by Rob Kelk
<snip>
Thanks, Brian!
You're welcome, and I'm glad I could help. It's unfortunate that I couldn't
find out more. If you have the patience, some extra info can be drawn off
the Japanese Wikipedia page for the more popular characters. I checked
there for the Moldiver info, and unfortunately it wasn't present.